Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New Here

Guest AznGoddes75

Guest AznGoddes75

First off, I'd like to apologize to "Shivers", I hope I didn't take up your space in the new forum, I had no idea we could start our own "Newbie" topic. Please forgive me, I thought the newbie forum was shared in one column. I hope I'm making sense here.

Anyways, I would like to introduce myself as Jules. I'm a 29 year old female residing in MN. I've been visiting this site often and have shared my story under "Share my story", which is called "Silent Cries" for those who are interested in reading it. I work as a legal advocate for the County that I reside in and on my spare time I love meditation, books, coffee shops, music, poetry, movies, and dancing. I've been a survivor of child sexual abuse, rape, domestic violence, and human trafficking. I'm a recovery addict of cocaine abuse, and I'll be celebrating my 5 years anniversary on February 22, 2005. Until then I wish all of you peace and love.

Thank you for allowing me to share!

C.N.K.

Welcome to AS .... I hope that you find this place helpful on your healing journey .. :hug:

greetings and welcome hugs :hug: