Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Guest scardycat

Guest scardycat

hi

Im scardycat and this is my first time here. Im very nervous about posting but i feel like i need some support, i know i need something. so umm hi :unsure:

take care all

Hi Scardycat,

That took courage. Welcome, Hope we can make you feel more secure. Just know that we are all scared, and we understand, and we support you. We are here for you, and we wub you. :clap::hug::wub:

((((Scardycat))))

Welcome to AS - I am glad you have found us and I really do hope you find we are able to support you. Take your time hon, we're here for you whenever you need us.

:hug::hug:

Sonic xx

welcome to the boards :hug:

(((((Scardycat)))))

Its normal to be nervous to post hun, your definetly not alone there. Welcome to the board, post or read as much as you would like and know that we are here for you anytime.

:hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to AS, try not to be too nervous, everybody here is here for a reason and we try and support each other as much as possible ....... To even just send your first post takes a lot of courage, remember you have control over what and when you post something which can seem very daunting if that is not something you are used too being able to do ... Take your time, look round and I hope that AS can help in some small way on your healing journey .. :hug:

Hi Scardycat,

welcome to AS! THanks for posting! I hope you find the support you are looking for here. :hug: Let me know if you ever need anything. Take your time, sweetie. We're here for you when you're ready!

love clarissa

:hug: welcome to the forum, Scardycat. i know it can be nervewracking to open up about things but know everyone here is so very supportive and open minded and we are all here if you need us, including me. hope to hear more from you. :wub:

lux