Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Appreiciate Our Moderators

I just wanted to say that since I've been here, it always seemed to me that the moderators are active and supportive on this site, which is nice to see. I've received kind words and have seen kind words given to other members by these wonderful individuals.

Because we don't really see the back end of what goes on here, I had failed to realize that they do so much more. They are aware of what goes on and they take steps to keep this site as safe and as smooth-running as possible. This can't always be an easy thing to do, and I am so thankful for each and every one of them.

Unfortunately, I was witness to something unsettling on the site, but failed to report it. I don't really want to get into it, but the moderators did take notice and they handled the situation as appropriately as possible, which was probably not an easy thing to do. They do much more than give support and show kindness to the members here. They take on many responsibilities that many of us fail to realize.

To all the moderators: Thank you and I appreciate everything you do.