Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Don't Know Which Way To Turn

hurting

Hi everyone well I am knew in here. I have finally decided to join. I was raped 5 years ago and again this year (by the same person) so just as I thought I was strong enough to stand up and carry on he came back and put me back in the same place... now I'm left thinking he will always have that hold on me and continue to destroy my life. I don't know which way to turn. I feel like I'm cracking up... please someone help.

:greet: Hi Hurting ..welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for what you've been through. There was a time when I felt I was cracking up too but since finding AS I don't feel like that anymore. It has helped me realize all my feelings are a normal reaction to the pain we have all suffered. I hope it helps you as much as it helps me. :):hug::hug:

Hi hurting, welcome to AS. I'm sorry you were hurt again. You'll feel strong again. We'll help you. ((((gentle hugs))))

Kelly

welcome to the boards sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

((((Hurting))))

I'm sorry for all that you have been through honey, but please know that each and every one of us can understand all your feelings and emotions. You're not alone.

Welcome to After Silence. :)

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

(((((((((((hurting))))))))))

I am sorry you are feeling like this. I will help any way I can. PM me if you would like to. Like the others have said, you are most certainly not alone. You have found a wonderful and caring community of people who have been there.

Hugs,

Kelly

Welcome to After Silence hun :hug: I'm so sorry that you're feeling this way at the moment, I really hope you find some of the support you need here.

:throb: Meg

Hey Hurting, welcome to After Silence.

We've all been there. I used to feel ashamed and disgusted with myself. I can talk about it on the boards, but not to people in my world. *shrugs* It don't hurt me none; I've told all the people who need to know.

Hopefully you'll feel better. PM me if you want; I'm not a big talker, but I can listen.

(((Hurting)))

welcome to After Silence sweetie

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Linds