Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Facebook And After Silence?

I know I have done a page and a group for the survivor organisation I am, because of the easiness of the individual page. Face book however, were urging a group for organisations.

Looking forward to seeing the FB page and joining in.

Whitedove.

Edited by whitedove

Hmmm... I can't do it. Can't join anything like this on FB. Too out of my control for my liking...

If others feel comfortable, then that's great.

Just can't do it..... :(

Anyone does what their comfy with of course but also remember whatever you like does not necessarily show that you survived it, it shows that you support it.

Thank you, Donna! :flowers:

I will bring it up again, I think this ended up on the back burner behind some other things.

becky when I clicked the link it said it was not found?

Karen

Okay, this link seems to work.

Any problems, just type in After Silence in search and you will see it.

Let me know if you can't though and I will try it again. :flowers:

Looks great - When I typed in After Silence for Facebook - there were others named After Silence - so ensure you have proper one at link above...

Whitedove

Thanks, Dove. Yes, it was when I clicked on it. Also, it has our banner, so hopefully if the link doesn't work correctly, people can find it by recognition.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...