Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Sorry I've Been Away

I know that I haven't been around for awhile, but I will try to check in more often. My computer crashed, I got crazy with school, and it's just been busy. At some point my husband might join this board, meaning that I won't be posting as much, but that's okay. Right now I think he needs the TLC a bit more than I do or at least I need him to be more educated so that I can do better. Does that make sense? :)

I have kept you all in my thoughts and I hope to talk more soon.

((((((Vengeance))))))))

No need to apologize for being away honey, sometimes other life things come up and its necessary. No worries, were always here for you no matter what.

((((((safe hugs)))))))

Donna =)

Don't worry, don't you just love the way real life pops up rearing its ugly head as though it owns everything ... :) ... Glad to hear you are ok and I hope that your husband finds the help he needs on here as well, good luck to you both on that .. :hug:

sending hugs and wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~