Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Newbie!

Diana

Hi :)

Welcome, welcome. :bighug:

(((Diana)))

Welcome to After Silence. One of the things we do very well here is friends! I'm sure you'll make a bunch!

:hug:

Ardatha

(((((((Diana))))))))

Welcome to AS sweetie. :hug:

Take your time on doing whatever you wish honey, were here for you when you need to lean anytime.

(((((safe hugs))))))

Donna =)

Welcome to AS ...... I hope that this place can help you in some small way on your healing journey, its a very brave step to take when you first post so well done on that and we look forward to getting to know you ...... :hug:

Guest hurtingforever

I know we met yesterday in the chat room. But I just wanted to officially welcome you to After Silence. I am so glad you found us.

~Lindsay

:hug: Diana :hug:

Welcome to AS - hope you feel at home here soon and feel free to post as much or as little as you want.

Sonic xx :hug:

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've already met some really nice people in chat so its all looking good :) Its so nice to be here. Take care everyone, have a good day! :hug:

Diana x

ps. how do you all get those pictures under your name? And the words at the end? Mine is so boring! Do I only get that when I'm not new anymore? Or do I ask for it?? Thanks :blush:

Edited by Diana

big squashy welcome hugs :hug: hope this place helps with your healing

~charlene~

ps. how do you all get those pictures under your name? And the words at the end? Mine is so boring! Do I only get that when I'm not new anymore? Or do I ask for it?? Thanks

Avatars/Pictures can be found under my controls, edit avatar settings. You may choose a pic from the gallery or upload one. Be sure that if you do upload one, it is not bigger than 100 x 100.

Member titles can be requested here.

Welcome to After Silence, Diana!

Woohooo!!! :dance:

Hey thanks I put a picture up for myself :lol: Hehe can I put up any picture I have stored on my computor? Or does it have to be a proper 'avatar'? Hmm I'm not sure I have any square pictures.. mine are all normal picture shape :hmm:

Maybe I should ask Vicky how she did hers it looks really cool.. Vicky ya there?

I'll have to think a bit about what member title I'd like.. I'm not very good at this creative sort of stuff. Hey and I had a look round my controls and I worked out the signature thingy too, so soon I'll have nicely decorated posts with avatar, member title AND signature!! lol I am soo dense!

Thanks Lindy!

Diana x

As for the picture, your going to have to edit it and make it square and also make it 100x100 pixels. For the words on the picture, go to the board at teh very bottom (Something like FAQ, comments, questions) and there is a topic pinned at the very top. Post there what you would like it to say!!!

Bythe way, welcome :hug:

:wub: Alyssa :wub:

Edited by everlasting