Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, New A Few Days Ago

Well, Ive read all the other new posts and now Im ready to introduce myself also!

I've been in the chat rooms a lot, and its all just so new to me. I've only ever met one person who was abused as a child. And now although I wish it wasnt so, I feel far less alone. Not that I want to feel alone, but I would rather nobody had to go through anything like this.. And although I come in search of support I want you all to know that I care ever so much. I also feel that the more people shake down societies taboos and secrecy the harder it will be for abusers to continue.

So although Im coping with the puzzle pieces at the moment and have little memory Im still trying to talk!

Thanks ever so much to everyone who has welcomed me so far. It means a lot, to not feel rejection..

Ok going to go have a little sob now!

Thanks thanks thanks x

Hi Fairy Frog!

Welcome to After Silence! I am glad you found your way here. :) Thank you for posting and letting us know you. Thank you for your courage in doing so, cuz i know the first post is always one of the hardest! Take you time, hun. We're here for you. :hug:

love clarissa

(((((Fairy_Frog)))))

Welcome to AS hon. Feel free to post as much or as little whenever you feel comfortable doing so. There's no rush - we're here to support you and listen if and when you want us to be.

Be gentle with yourself and take care

:hug::hug:

Sonic xx

((((Fairy))))

welcome to AS, your intro was so very well put sweetie and i relate. i hope you feel at home here and get to posting more as you feel comfortable. i'm fairly new here as well and my PM box is always open if you need to talk.

take care :wub:

lux

Edited by lux

Fairy Frog you are so not alone. Welcome...................Michelle

Welcome to AS, the hardest post is always the first and it is a wonderful, brave thing you have done, I hope that AS can help in any way possible on your healing journey :hug:

hihi and welcome hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: