Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here, First Post

:cry: Hi, I'm new here. I'm having a bad day so I thought maybe I should join. I think this is going to take me a while to figure out how all this works. I have never been to a BB for this topic before.

I hope I did this right! LOL. Thanks for reading.

Welcome to AS ... I hope that you find it helps you being here .. :hug:

And don't worry you did just fine .. :hug:

welcome to the family sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

:greet: Welcome to After Silence desertsun. :hug: If you need any help with anything pm me. :hug: Luv Jess
:hug: Welcome to AS desertsun, I hope you find it helpful here. :hug:

Welcome to AS. Take your time to get to know the place and post when you feel ready.

Take precious care of yourself.

:kitty: Tracy

So far, so good, sweetie!

:clap:

welcome to AS. we are one big happy family and we'll alwasy be here to help you whenever you need it. :)

-kristine

:dance::hug:

Hello! I am new here. I stand up and speak now. I am a survivor of 23 years now, my 14 year daughter is also a survivor of year. We are still working our way through but we both now speak against sexual assault. We were both raped by people we knew. I was raped @ the age of 12 and my daughter @ 13. We are happy to tell our stories it helps in healing, for us and our family members. Hey and My husband even speaks out.....and Supports what our daughter and I do..

Faithful

Edited by Faithful

hi desertsun

welcome here hun. you did just fine with your post. i only joined a few days ago, and was pretty nervous too. i'm so lucky to have found a site where i'm understood and accepted, and have found that i'm not alone. i hope you experience this place the same as i have and find the support you need and deserve. i'm here to listen if you want to talk. i'm looking foward to getting to know you.

dawn