Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New

Guest Artemis

Guest Artemis

Hi

I've never talked about my abuse to anyone in depth and I always feel like it is eating me alive.

I hope it's okay to be here as I just need some understanding.

Will try to post more later, for now too shaky.

Laina

Hi Laina, That's a very beautiful name.

Welcome to the site.

I know that feeling of eating away at you - not a good one at all. :hug:

Sorry you're wrestling with that. Please feel free to relax- take your time reading and post whenever you are ready.

Wishing you much healing,

Balue

Hi Liana...that is a very pretty name! Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a warm, supportive, safe place to talk things out. I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

((Liana))

What a pretty name. -smiles- I'm sorry, I know that must get just a bit old. ((safe hugs)) I know the feeling about not being able to tell anyone about what happened. Just know that we're glad that you're here, and that you've found us. I'm sorry you've endured so much. Take your time to talk about what happened -- no one here is going to push you to talk about things you don't want to.

Best wishes and a warm welcome.

<3

Alex

(((Liana))) Welcome to the group. Please take your time and get comfortable, browse around and post whenever you are ready to. No rush to do anything you aren't ready to. Know that we are here for you :) You do not journey alone.

Edited by phoenyx

Welcome to the forum sweetie, good luck in your healing! :wub:

Guest anonny

smilies-39346.png

You've come to a great healing place!

Huggles,Carole

Edit: oops! hehe!...consider yourself doubly welcomed, Laina! :dance:

Edited by anonny
Guest WOLFPACMOMMA3

:wub: WELCOME LAINIA;

IN HERE I HAVE FOUND SAFE PLACES WHERE I CAN RANTR AVE STEW VENT AND YES EVEN CRY..AND WERE ALL HERE TO HELP SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER. :hug:

I WELCOME YOU...

SOMETIME SIM NOT ON ALOT DUE TO MY HEALTH AND BEEN VERY SICK AND IN HOSP LATELY/.... :sweat:

BUT WANTED TO SAY HI...

SAFE HEALING HUGS, :hug:

TEE :dance:

Ditto 2 all the welcomes.. :D

I welcome u & hope u love this place as much as i.. :)

((huggles,smiles en friendship love..))

Sookie.. :) xo

Guest geezzzlouise

welcome to the gang. :hug:

take your time in sharing. we aren't going anywhere anyime soon. it should be when you are ready to open up.

take care.

always,

Sylvia