Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Quting In Posts

Can you tell me how can I quote several text passages from various replies in one message?

I have seen by others that it is possible. At this moment, I have to make a new post for each quote I want to make even though I prefer to give one answer.

Any idea? I am not really a computer wiz.

Yes I will upload a tutorial now, give me a few minutes :)

Your friendly forum computer Wiz :P

John

Read it, thanks! This is actually how far I got...but how do I quote 'two different people' in one post? I see people do this all the time, so it cannot be so hard but for some reason I cannot figure it out.

Wiz, can you come to the rescue once more? :)

(next tutorial on how to correct spelling mistakes in the subject title - I really do know how to spell quoting :blush: )

Also if you want to just quote parts of a post you can always copy and paste the part you want to quote in between quote tags [ quote]enter quote here[/ quote] (but don't put spaces in the tags - I did it because otherwise it makes the quote box).

Mandy

Edited by sunshinee