Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Im New

Just thought Id introduce myself! Im 21 and a survivor of sexual abuse from my grandfather. Im having counselling, since febuary this year, its tough, but something i know i need to do! Im a bit nervous about posting on message boards after a bad experience before, but i hope in time i'll get to know you all and feel at home here.

Pinky Jo

Welcome to After Silence ((((Pinky Jo)))) :)

Feel free to get comfy here and always know that we are here for you.

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

((((((((((((((((((pinkyjo))))))))))))))))))) I am so glad you came!!!!!! :hug::wub::hug::wub:

I hope you find this to be a warm place..unlike where you (and I ) were hurt. Love you lots sweetie!

K

Hi PinkyJo,

Welcome to AS. I've found the support here to be gentle and safe. Hope you find the same. Post at your own pace. We're glad you found us!

Hugs, Jill :hug:

Welcome to AS, I hope you find it helps being here ... :hug:

welcome hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

:hug: Welcome to After Silence PinkyJo. You have nothing to be worried about here. Everyone is caring and supportive. :hug: Luv Jess

Cuddle up inside your favourite quite or afghan, here's a nice hot cup of cocoa---now relax. You're among friends.

Let the pain drop from you, and smile. . .

:kitty:

:hug:

I very much doubt you'll have any bad experiences here... I'm relatively new but everyone has been wonderful so far :)

x Kitty x