Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey There Everybody

So I guess this is where I say hi. I'm a 19 year old girl and in college. Hopefully this forum will be a good source of support. My goal for this summer to to focus on recovery and I'm doing everything I can, so I just wanted to thank everyone now for reading. It's relieving to see so many posts on this site and now I know there are others struggling as I am.

I guess that's it. Thanks in advance for anyone who replies - I've never actually interacted with anyone who has had similar experiences so it means a lot.

Edited by lizliz

Hello lizliz,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for your trauma, but know the members here are truly supportive one another. You've taken a big step by reaching out to others, be proud of yourself for that. I am sure you will make many more steps in this healing journey. I wish you well.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! If you're looking for support, you've definitely come to the right place :). Glad you've found this site, and sorry for the reasons that brought you heref

So I guess this is where I say hi. I'm a 19 year old girl and in college. Hopefully this forum will be a good source of support. My goal for this summer to to focus on recovery and I'm doing everything I can, so I just wanted to thank everyone now for reading. It's relieving to see so many posts on this site and now I know there are others struggling as I am.

I guess that's it. Thanks in advance for anyone who replies - I've never actually interacted with anyone who has had similar experiences so it means a lot.

Hello Lizliz!

You've got a great goal in focusing on recovery and I admire that you are being so active in doing all you can towards that goal! I hope you will find this site to be a helpful support on your journey! I hope the members of AS will walk beside you every step of the way on your journey to healing!!!

You're not alone...we are all together in this!!!

Strength to you,

Activist Ally