Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Really Nervous

vengeance

Hi there. I think I might have been a member of this board a long time ago, but I'm not sure.

I'm dealing with some pretty bad issues right now and my old support group has gotten really petty and I just don't feel welcome there.

Anyway, I'm hoping to make some friends here, but because of what happened before I'm going to be reluctant to say anything much for now. I'll work on it.

Vengeance

Welcome, I'm new here too so I can't offer much on the history of this forum, but what I have seen in the short time I have been here is unconditional understanding and acceptance, and I sure hope you stick around and can experience that for yourself. I've been pretty quiet too, not posted much but done a lot of reading, which has helped me feel like I do belong here. It's a long, nasty, twisting road that we all must face, but no one said we had to face it alone. :) If you ever want to talk, I'm almost always around, feel free to give me a shout.

Welcome, if there is anything that we can help you with please let us know.

Haullie

welcome to the boards

love and huggles :throb:

(((((Vengeance)))))

Welcome to the board sweetie. :)

Take your time, please know that when or if your ready to talk we are always willing to listen. :hug:

(((Hugs)))

Donna =)

Just a quick followup. I really like this place and plan on staying here. I still go to the other place, but mostly for people that I came to care about and to see how they are doing.

Thank you for all the support. I really want to post more, but it's tough to find the time lately. I'm hoping to get a schedule going soon.