Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello There

:) I have come onto this board as a survivor who thank god has found her way, I don't think I would have had the need come on here but a chance encounter with a young person who is only just starting her journey led me to try and support her more, I think a board like this needs the support of those of us that have made our journey, and if it helps my friend as well then all better...So HELLO ALL, we have a lot to show the world and should.....If we can help each other then I believe we had the abilitity to make the world a slightly better place......

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad that you found us. I think what you said is so true and beautiful. I look forward to getting to know you.

:throb: Take precious care of yourself :throb:

:hug: Tracy

:) Well, Thanks to you all for your kind thoughts, I still have a lot of lurking to do on the board, and a lot to find/people to meet which I look forward to doing.

I wish everybody a peaceful day in order to find a piece of themselves that they thought might be missing :wub:

Welcome to After Silence! :)

You sound like a very supportive and kind person and I'm glad you've come to AS to share healing thoughts with those still struggling to come to terms with things.

It's nice to have you here :hug:

~Janene

Welcome welcome :D :)

<3

Edited by Alysure