Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Can I Re-post Things I Have Already Written?

Guest Wolfie

Guest WhiteWolf

I wrote a little of my story on the my story board and I have meant to go back and update it but I have found that over time I have posted more about myself in other threads too.

My question is may I start over please? I'm not sure if this sounds ok to you or not so I thought I'd ask the mods...

I was thinking of copying a lot of the peices I have already posted elsewhere about the site in a new thread in the "My Story" board so that they all run in chronological order to make a more full picture of my history.

Would that be Ok?

Ser :flowers:

Edited by WhiteWolf
Guest WhiteWolf

Thank You

I posted a thread called "Wolfie's Everything Thread" in the "My Story" board, it's all stuff that's been posted before but it feels better to have it all down in one place, more or less in the right order.

Well nearly all of it, I left out a massive part in the middle, but I put an empty post in so I can fill that in one day.

:flowers:

Edited by WhiteWolf