Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Inthetwilight,

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry that you have experienced trauma and have a need to be here, but you will find AS a very supportive site. Know that you are welcomed here and that you now have walking buddies on this healing journey. Take care.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Thank you so much. If this offends anyone, please disregard rest of post, but I feel so grateful to God for orchestrating this journey of healing. It's been a long time, but never long enough for the pain to go away. I had been pushing this down and trying to ignore it till I had a nightmare last weekend. Years of suppressed emotions and memories came welling up after one dream. I cried most of the next day, but once I told a couple of people I trust about it, I felt so free. My sponsor was right, when I talk about it, stop denying it and accept the journey of my healing...it loses its power over me. I will heal, and I am being healed. Thanks so much for your support and my prayers and healing thoughts to all of you on this journey.

*Blessings*

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie SupportTeam). We're here to help if you need anything so please feel free to
message me if you have questions okay?

Blessings,,

Activist Ally