Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Guest queenie

Lucy

:hug:

I am sorry you have a reason for being here. I am sorry you are hurting but I am glad you have found this place. Introducing yourself is a brave step. Welcome..we are here to support you anyway we can. I look forward to getting to know you better.

:wub:

Jen

Hi,welcome-i hope u find much healing here!!!!!

This place is full of much love & support.....

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Welcome Lucy,

I'm new here too, but i think you came to the right place,

Hope that you find what you're searching for here..

:hug:

Love

SLG

:hug: Hi Lucy! :hug: I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I'm so happy you found us! I am looking forward to getting to know you. If there is anything I can help with please feel free to PM! I hope you find this place as warm and supportive as I have. I'm so sorry you are so sad... Know that you are not alone and that we are here to help by listening.

:throb: Take precious care :throb:

:kitty: Tracy

Guest Abrolake

Hi Lucy,

I'm so glad you found us. I hope you find here the shared strength and compassion to help you recover. I know it's dark where you are, but there is a light out there. Hopefully this place will help in your search for it.

:bighug: Abrolake

:hug::hug: We are a group of people who give small amounts of hope and support as we can and we hope you can be a part of this wonderful group of people and that it helps you :throb: