Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

'deleted' Pms

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone, mod or just techy member, can advise. Something weird is happening to my pms. All of the pms people send me very quickly get labelled 'deleted'. They are still there and I can still read them but there's no way to reply. I made space in my inbox but it's still happening.

Any ideas??

Reyzl

Yeah it means people deleted it. I start doing that in waves so people might be getting that from mine too. I do it to those that are getting old or "resolved" as in nothing really new to add to conversation. I start fresh if I have something to say to person or they start new one too. :) Only so much space in box so good to clear out them once in a while.

Reyzl,

Are the deleted PMs new or are they ones that have been sitting in your box for a while? Older ones probably were deleted by the sender, but there is probably a problem if the issue is with messages you just got.

I hope this gets resolved for you soon!

C