Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Topic Chat For New Members

:hi:

There will be a topic chat open to new members to get to know each other and have the opportunity to talk with a moderator and the NST (newbie support team) about ways to use AS (after silence) and also open to any questions you may have as a recent member here.

A member must have 10 posts somewhere in the forum to be able to access chat so if you have 10 posts you're good to go and if you don't, I hope you will be able to make a few more so you can join us!!!

You can reply to your own topics, reply to other people's topics, or create a new topic to count towards your 10 posts that will allow you into the chat room :)

There will be two times that we hope will reach a wide portion of our new members.

SUNDAY evening September 13th at 9pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

FRIDAY morning September 18th at 9am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hope to see you there!!!! :doctor::crossfingers::cloud9:

The time for your area will vary because of time zones so here are a couple of time zone calculator you might use to help figure out when the chats are in your local area.

http://www.timeandzone.com/?gclid=CI7uioaS7scCFQIHvAodWugNJg#.VfJYHWIaySM

which will tell you if the time has shifted to the next day in your area (Sunday evening in EDT will be Monday morning in other parts of the world).

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ is just a different format but you can put the dates and times in and it will tell you the date and time in another area of the globe.

So for example SUNDAY evening September 13th at 9pm EDT for four cities:

New York USA 9pm Sun Sept 13th

London England 2am Mon Sept 14th

Riga Latvia 4am Mon Sept 14th

Sydney Australia 11am Mon Sept 14th

FRIDAY September 18th at 9am EDT for four cities:

New York USA 9am Fri Sept 18th

London England 2pm Fri Sept 18th

Riga Latvia 4pm Fri Sept 18th

Sydney Australia 11pm Fri Sept 18th

Edited by ActivistAlly
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sorry I missed it, being new I do have a few questions and still not 100% how everything works although I am trying to read all the forum posts :-)

:) We will be having another topic chat for new members some time in the near future.

That said I welcome you to After Silence and want to let you know that if you have questions to please send me a PM (personal message) and as the Newbie Support Team Leader I will be glad to help answer them to the best of my ability.

With support,

Activist Ally