Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Peacegirl

Hi everyone!

My name is Lindsay. First of all, Scarlet, sorry for not keeping in touch...things got really crazy this summer!

I am 18 years old and am attending college in Boston. I'm from Maine originally though. I love listening to music: Tori Amos, Plumb, Linkin Park, Enya, White Stripes etc etc etc...pretty diverse, huh? I love to read, write poetry, go for walks, sail, and swim. That's about it for now! I can't wait to get to know you all more. Take care!

Lindsay

Lindsay,

thanks for your visit, it's so nice to see you here!!! :)

How are things going? I'm sorry for not keeping in touch too, these last few weeks have been insanely busy. I'm moving to the US in less than 2 weeks and I still have a million things to do....!!

(((welcome to this little group))) ;)

Scarlet

Hi Lindsay

:):):)

Welcome

So glad you joined, chat to you soon.

Take Care

Love Catherine

ps thank you, for the name of the other group and fro giving me your site aswell, tried going into your, would'nt letme, so will try tonight again.

((((((( Lindsay ))))))))))

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Catherine]

• 4 weeks later...