Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Friends List

I think it is so you can send them an e-mail thru the site faster. It took me forever to find someone I was trying to send a note to and so when I added them to my friend's list, I could send the note sooner. But what do I know? lol

The "add a friend" option is a new feature of Invision, but we don't like it much and tried to get rid of it. Then we upgraded and it came back :duh:

I will remove it from the board shortly again. We don't want this place to turn into myspace with friend lists, top friends, etc. It can create confusion and upset members who are not added back or don't feel safe knowing someone they don't know added them to a friend list. :tealribbon:

To be honest, I hadn't really noticed it one way or another but I just wanted to say:

Thank You Vera!! You and Lindy are so wise and caring!! You are incredible administrators!! We are sooo lucky to have you!! :hug::hug::hug: