Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello PalmettoHunna 12,

welcome to After Silence, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. I would advise you to look through the various forums to get the info you're looking for , if you need any help with the board, please contact me and I will help if I can

take care, Paula

Hi PalmettoHunna 12,

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::supportu:

Welcome to AS!

What has helped me a lot was to find a therapist who specializes in trauma and PTSD.

All the best on your healing journey!

Josie

Hi, I hope you are finding what you are looking for. Look for a therapist who works with ptsd, trama, make sure you feel comfortable with himor her. I know there is tap therapy, rapid eye therapy, cbt therapy to name a few. I hope this helps. :)

I am interested in the balance. If one particular environment is more conducive to open dialogue than the other. With my therapist I feel like they are regurgitating textbook dialog. Without understanding how I actually feel.

Sorry I have no suggestions on the therapy question but I would still like to welcome you to AS. I do hope you find a therapist that is helpful to you and your healing. You deserve to be understood! :hug: ((Hugs)) If they are OK, PalmettoHunna12.

• 1 month later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found