Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here...

Hi.... :unsure: ,

I have been looking for a safe place to be in and one day a new found friend told me about this site. She said she's been here and it is safe. I have difficulty trusting anyone after all that has happened to me but somehow i decided to trust her with this. So here I am. I need to know that I am not alone and hopefully someday, just someday, I will be free. Perhaps this would be a place where I could be me and be among those who would accept me for who I am. I am grateful to her for directing me to this site.

just me,

storm. :unsure:

Hey Storm :)

I'm pretty new here too. This place is amazing and I'm sure you'll find that this is a nice safe place where you can relax. I've found that I can really be 'me' here.

I'm glad you found the forum! Everyone one here can probably relate to the bad experiences that have brought you to After Silence and will help you out with feelings and difficulties ... or just let you know that you're not alone in what you're going through.

Saz :)

Dear sweet Storm

I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

I hope you find a little comfort, and perhaps security here...We are a wonderfully strong family, and perhaps, in time you will learn to trust us :)

If you need anything, I'm here...

~Janene

Welcome, Storm,

You have indeed found a wonderful place to be among sister and brother survivors here. I am so sorry you have a need to be here because children should not be exploited as we were. If nothing else, here you are among others who have had similar experiences to your own. We understand what you're going through because we are either going through it ourselves or have gone through it. Sometimes we don't have answers but we do offer support and caring up the wazoo! :) Hopefully, you will learn to trust here. That seems to be a big issue. I know it took me years to learn to trust my husband, who has seen me through some of the worst times I've ever had. It can happen though.

Cyberhugs,

:hug:

Ardatha

This is a place full of wonderful, caring people , I hope that you can find help in your healing journey..Take care :hug:

(((((Storm)))))

Welcome to the board sweetie.

I am very sorry that you have any reason to be here but please know that you are surrounded by ppl that know exactly where you are coming from and exactly what you may be thiking.

Trust is an issue for all survivors, your not alone in this.

Please keep posting & remember that we are here for you.

((((((Hugs))))))))

Donna =)

Thank You all for your warm welcome. I am glad to be here. This site is truly a blessing to many of us. It means heaps to me knowing that I am not alone and that there are people out there who cares...people like you.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

just me,

storm

:hug: Storm :hug:

Welcome to After Silence! I have to tell you that I really like your name... it's a very dear name to me. One of my favorite beings is named :throb: Storm :throb: !

I'm sorry for everything that you have been through... but I'm so happy you found us here. I look forward to getting to know you! If there is ever anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm glad you have decided to let us support you down the road of self-healing. It's a long and bumpy road and sometimes the pot holes look like they could swallow you whole... but they can't and they wont. You have us here to help support you any time you need it.

Please take precious care of yourself.

:kitty::throb:

Tracy