Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Everyone

Oh my god. I work two jobs and I feel like this vacation I'm going on could not come soon enough. I work Friday-Wednesday then I leave for almost 2 weeks to Ohio for my future cousins wedding and some well earned downtime. I cannot even tell you how tired and glad I am that I'll have some time to myself.

However, this also means I'll be without my computer for about as long. Coupled with how insanely busy I've been lately I probably won't be around for awhile. I've been doing really awful the past few months, memories and acceptance of a very hard life. This place has helped me so much since I joined. It's helped me face things I didn't really even acknowledge before. It's hard but I know that it'll get better. I'm strong. We are all strong. I want to thank you all for your amazing support over the past few months. I also just want to wish everyone well.

Have a happy, safe and fun July everyone. I will be back in a few weeks :) Take care!

:throb::throb::throb:

Hope your stay goes well. Be safe, have fun and we'll see you when you get back.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

:hug: Alysure :hug: Enjoy your well deserved rest sweetie. We'll miss you. Have a great time and stay safe :up:

:throb:

Phoenyx

Edited by phoenyx

Oh my gosh :o thanks a lot you guys, you're so amazingly sweet. I'll have a wonderful time. I've never been so far into the U.S. before. It should be an adventure <3!

Thanks everyone :D I'll be back in a few weeks hehe.