Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Belinda

Hi.. Im new to here...my Name is Belinda and im 20 from Australia...

umm I was raped in 2001....i am still remembering things from it. Ive only remembered the worst in the last six months or so....

anywayz hi :)

Belinda

(((Belinda))) Welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you are going through such a tough time, but I'm proud of you for taking the initiative to come here! That's a big step! I'm glad you found your way here. I hope you will find support and healing as i have. We're here for you!

much love, clarissa

welcome to After Silence sweetie!

I believe we know each other, even though you probably don't remember me. I used to be a member of Gayle's yahoo recovery group, but I haven't really been there in a looong time.

We are here to support each other, so make yourself at home and feel free to post anytime you wish :)!

Hugs,

Verena

aaw I wish Id foudn this site when it started thanks guys for the welcome....

vera..sorry I dont remember you, should I? Im sorry if I should, lol. I still go to that group coz its the only one Ive found really and I know its not the safest but Ive made great friends there. But yeah thanks

Belinda

Belinda,

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find what you are seeking here. I hope in time you come to love this place as much as I do.

Hugs,

Lindy

sorry I dont remember you, should I?  

LoL, don't worry about it. It actually would have been pretty strange if you remembered me because I think I have posted only 3 or 4 times there and it was over a year ago. :)

I hope you'll make just as many friends here as you did there!

Hugs,

Verena

((((Belinda)))) Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find comfort and support in the friendship here as I have. You are courageous for speaking out. I am so glad you found us :)