Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

finally found somewhere

Guest MJ

Just to introduce myself, and say hello to everyone.

I have been looking and looking for somewhere that i might be able to find my voice. Finding it all so overwhelming, not helped by a real lack of a support system. Know I needed to share some things with some other survivors. Already feeling comforted to see how you are all supporting eachother.

I will write more when I get access to the private forums- (baby steps right?)

I was abused by my brother from age 3 to 9. I was then abused and raped by my tennis coach from 16 to 20. I had a 4 year emotionally abusive relationship from 21 which ended last year. I'm 25 now and have been in therapy for 6 months. I can now see the cycle and i am trying to deal with the healing. (trying.)

Thankyou for listening.

MJ

(((((mj)))) welcome to after silence. I am so sorry you had to go through all that. *hugs* but i am proud of you for taking the journey of healing and recovery! I hope you find healing and support here as i have. it is definately my safe haven. All the best, sweetie!

always, clarissa

Hi MJ and welcome to After Silence. I hope you find all you're seeking here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Thankyou all so much for the welcome.

i have got so much courage from all of you and your stories already i can't tell you. You are all so brave.

I have written in aftermath about what has been happening today.

hugs to all

MJ