Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

How To Send To More That 1 Person In Pm

Is there any way that you can send the same message to more than one person as the "Recipients Name"in a private message in your control panel? I cannot see how to do it.

Thanks

You can only write one name as the "Recipients Name," but you can send the same pm to 7 members by adding 6 names below the Recipients Name field, where it says:

"Carbon copy to other members. You may enter up to 6 names in the carbon copy box." :)

where is the "Carbon copy box" thingie, i looked everywhere and don't see it.

This is my screen:

pm_sample.png

The carbon copy option should be right below the "Recipients Name."

If you don't have the option, it is possible that the settings only allow admins and mods to send multiple PMs. If so, I'll try to see if there is a way to extend the same option to members :)

thanks! and nope i dont' have that...can i get it for Christmas present? ahhaa

thanks! and nope i dont' have that...can i get it for Christmas present? ahhaa

Maybe :P

I don't have this 'carbon copy' as a chat mod. An alternative is to write the pm to one person on your list and send it - then click on the back arrow to get back to your originally pm and then just change the recipitants name by deleting the one already there - at least you only have to change the name and not have to retype the whole thing.

Have no idea if that makes sense - have a migraine!

karen