Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Me=newbie

Guest dusk

Guest dusk

Hey, my name is Jen and I'm a survivor. I've never posted though I've been around here and other Tori boards. I am at a scary time in my life right now, facing deep shadows that haven't been out of the basement in awhile, some to do with being abused as a child and some not. I have no kindred spirits around anymore to share the growing pains and giggles with. Funny how when you are at your rawest times is when the crowds seem to clear the fastest. So I thought I would try coming here as us Tori people usually have the capacity to understand eachother. :)

hoping and looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Edited by dusk

Hay welcome,i hope u find wot u need here-this is a warm lovin family.....

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

This place is full of kind,warm generous people, I wish we had no need of such a place but having got to know these guys I wouldn't have missed getting to know them one little bit..So I see that as a great positive straight away..

So I hope Dusk that you find some measure of comfort here and that it helps in any small way to your healing path :hug::throb:

Guest yupgirl1

Welcome... I know how hard it is to be dealing with the past after you have been abused and it really has helped me to pour out my feelings here and to be supported and told that they are valid. It is a hard road to recovery but I have recently learned that it doesn't need to be alone. I hope you find this place to be helpful and a place with which you can express yourself. Congratulations on taking the step to meet others.

Sincerely, Krissy

Guest queenie

:hug: Jen :hug:

I am really sorry you are going through so much pain right now but we are all here for you in any way we can be. Welcome to after silence hun.

:hug:

Jen

:hug: Dusk :hug:

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so sorry you have a reason to be here but I'm so happy you found us. I'm a huge Tori fan and have found that us Tori girls and guys do have a unique understanding of each other. I hope you find what you are looking for here... this is such a warm, supportive place to be. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or email me.

Take precious care!

:kitty: Tracy

Welcome to After Silence, Dusk!

I'm glad you've found this amazingly supportive community. I'm also a huge Tori Fan :) It's always nice to come across people who share similar interests.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

:throb:

thank you to everybody for the warmest of welcomes. I've been posting and feel like there are people here who really understand and that is so rare or has been for me. It's difficult even writing on a computer to strangers about my life but I feel safe doing so here. I'm looking forward to talking more with everybody.

:hug:

(((Dusk))) Warm welcome to you! I am sorry for all that you are going through. I am glad you have found us. The love and support from the ppl in this community is awesome :hug: