Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Guest Tim

Hey everyone,

I am new here. Someone showed me the site that I met at a healing chatroom where I am one of the room operators. I've read the guidelines though not the instructions on how to use the emoticons, so am partly ready to post. It looks to be a warm and cosy place and the people seem comforting and soothing. I look forward to being able to share with people as we each try to walk into better tomorrows.

Thank you very much,

Tim

Edited by Tim

Welcome to After Silence Tim! I'm sorry you have a reason to be here. You are not alone here. I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

((hugs..)) :lol:

Im glad u made it,i hope u find healing here as much as u do the other place-the ppl here r very warm,friendly & understanding..

hope 2 c u soon,tc.. :)

((huggles,smiles en friendship love..)) Sookie :) xo

((Tim))

Welcome to After Silence. I'm so sorry you have a reason to be there, but so glad you've found us.

Enjoy your stay, and feel ready to share what you've been through whenever you feel comfortable.

<3

Alex

Wow,

Thanks for such a warm welcome everyone! When coming and seeing such a great welcome it really helped my day and today really needed the help. Thanks so much Annaleigh, Tim, Tracy, Sookie, Ray, Phoenix, Sylvia, and Alex.

Another named Tim? Yeah, I guess it's an okay name. :) I look forward to catching all of you around the forums. ((((((((sookie))))))) thanks mate. Catch ya here and in chat.

(((((((((safe hugs)))))))

Take good care all,

Tim

Hi Tim. I'm sorry that something has happened to bring you to this place, but at the same time I'm glad you've found us. Everyone here is really supportive and if you ever need a hug all you have to do is ask.

~Janene

Hi Tim and welcome to After Silence. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tim

Thanks Janene, Wendy, and Lindy

I really appreciate the warm welcome. It's a cosy place here. Good group of people. Yeah, the support would be nice.

We all need to be with others during this stuff so much.

See ya around the forums,

Tim