Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Any Room For A Newbie?

My best friend gave me the link to this site and I signed up yesterday. A little about me - I'm 28 years old and my hubby and I have four kids (two were his from a previous marriage, and then we had two of our own) and one dog and three insane cats. We're all crammed under a teeny-tiny roof somewhere in the city of New York.

For now I am a stay-home mom to a beautiful 1-year-old while the rest of the kids are in school...after three o'clock, things get REALLY interesting around here. :) I'm also a starving author, and writing seems to be my outlet for many things. (Easier than talking, ain't it?) Another thing that gets me through life is HUMOUR - and I'm often accused of being sarcastic. Please be advised that I never use it to be vicious, but more so to make people laugh. It's important to me that we all stop and remember to smile at the silliness life has to offer!

I suppose there's more to me, but I like to remain a little bit of a mystery until I know some of you a bit better. :) Feel free to ask me anything that hasn't been clarified here. :) (Open book and all that!)

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

This is an extremely supportive and non-judgemental community. I hope you will feel comfortable here and get out of it, whatever you may need.

Nicole :throb:

There is always room for a newbie like yourself! :wink: I am glad you found AS... there are amazing people and wonderful information here. I look forward to getting to know you better. See you around the boards and in chat.

Take care,

KKS :hug:

Hi,

Welcome to AS. I'm glad that you are here. It is a great place to get support and to find some healing friends.

Good and healing thoughts to you.

Kate

Welcome .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

"and I'm often accused of being sarcastic. Please be advised that I never use it to be vicious"

Welcome sister, I'm "D", and judging from this, I'd say we'll get along just fine! LOL

Blessings to you!

"and I'm often accused of being sarcastic. Please be advised that I never use it to be vicious"

Welcome sister, I'm "D", and judging from this, I'd say we'll get along just fine! LOL

Blessings to you!

*snort* Good to know! ;)

Hello and welcome

Meg

Blessings to you!

*snort* Good to know! ;)

OHHH, and a fellow snorter too, we are definetely gonna get along!!! :hug:

Welcome, glad to have you here. You can always join. There are many great people here. I like most have good and bad days. Overall I'm an optimist.

Welcome and enjoy and I hope you find great support from everyone.

:flowers:

Welcome to AS!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to have you here, and I hope you find the comfort and friendship that transpires around here. You'll have to let us read some of your writings!

See you around,

Melissa

Welcome to AS!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to have you here, and I hope you find the comfort and friendship that transpires around here. You'll have to let us read some of your writings!

See you around,

Melissa

Perhaps I will in time as I get to know some of you better. :) My writings reveal a lot of my inner self and I like to be sure I know who I am dealing with before I share.

Thank you though, everyone, for the welcome.