Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

yet another new one

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd introduce myself, I'll be going by the name of Boo. I was abused by my ballet teacher for several years and I want to say that its good that things like this exist because I know that as a victim you feel alienated from the rest of society and its comforting to know that there are people who do understand and who support others.

Boo.

Hi Boo - welcome.

So sorry you have experienced something like this. The neverending ways that people prey on children is Astonishing. I can think of a scene from the movie "misery" that teacher would deserve. :mad:

I wish you much healing..

Balue

P.S. Your screen name "Boo" is Wonderful - It was a nick name for my most faithful companion ever..... So, even not knowing you - it made my heart smile. Thank you for that.:s:

Guest Katie

Welcome Boo!

I am so sorry for what you have been through but I am glad that you are here now. Please know that you are never alone and that we are here for you in your healing process.

Love~Katie

(((Boo)))

I'm so sorry for what you have gone through honey. Welcome to After Silence; I hope you find the support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Hi Boo and welcome to After Silence. I am sorry to hear what you have gone through. We all understand what it is like to feel alienated from the rest of the world. I am happy that you found this place. This is a very safe, comfortalbe place to talk, vent, and get the much needed support. You are not alone. Take your time looking around and getting comfortable. Take good care of yourself.

Tracy

hiya boo, welcome to after silence...i hope you will feel at home here, i look forward to getting to know you...

much love and hugs if ok,

ami

xxx

(((boo)))) Welcome to after silence. I am sorry you had to go through all that pain, but i am glad you found your way here. I hope you find healing and support that you most definately deserve! We are here for you!

love clarissa

(((Boo))) Welcome to the group. I hope you find it as warm and comforting as I do. Take your time and go at your own pace. Know that you do not journey alone. I'm glad you found your way here. I look forward in getting to know you. Be gentle with yourself as you walk the healing path :)