Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Intro

babyjane

Hello Jae,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers: Take your time and make yourself at home and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help finding your way around.

:hi:

Thank you Becky. I have alot to learn here, I'm a little confused on how all this works but I'm sure I'll catch on with time. I don't really have anyone to talk to that can relate therefore, I just keep everything inside. I just know sometimes, it gets really hard for me to deal with the memories and I just need....I don't know what I need. I just hope that finding this group will help me deal with things a little better.

Hello Jae,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers: Take your time and make yourself at home and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help finding your way around.

:hi:

Hi babyjane, welcome to AS :flowers:

Sounds like you're not too sure what you need but that you know you need something, I'm sure that being here can help ever such a lot with healing, please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can help with around the forum, and take your time :)

All the best :)

hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found