Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Not So Sure About This

Hello to everyone. This is my third attempt at posting something here. This time I am going to force myself to go through with it. I just know that I need someone around who understands. I'm hoping to find that here.

Hi Jaida,

welcome! and congratulations on being so brave :up: just want you to remember that all of us here are going through the same things you are going through, and are willing to be there for each other. Please don't feel pressured to post, i understand how hard it can be. Take your time, read other's posts and you'll know when you are ready to do what you need to do.

:hug:

Guest SiempreSelena

hey Jaida :hug:

:up: thats good that your being brave

but don't feel like you have to...wait til you feel that your ready to tell.

we will all be here for ya

Welcome,i hope u find wot u need here-we r a warm lovin "family"......

Lookin forward 2 gettin 2 know.....

Take Care & Keep Safe!!!!

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

welcome!

congrats on making your first post, and please take your time. you're worth it!

:hug: safe hugs

take care,

erin

You'll definitely find support here. Whenever you are ready to talk, let us know :)

Welcome! :throb:

Hi Jaida!

Welcome to After Silence. That's a beautiful name, by the way. Take your time, hun. No pressure here at all. When you're ready to share, we'll be here for you to offer our love and support. Until then, read the messages others have written. I'm sure they'll put you at ease right away because you are not alone and that feels really good. :)

Ardatha

welcome Jaida :hug:

take your time, don't rush yourself in to posting something you're not ready to share. you are very brave for taking this first step.

please feel free to pm or email me if you need to talk.

emmax

Hey Jaida! : -) Welcome! Thanks for joining the team :up: I started posting w a few light humored posts til I found that the water was not only fine but warm and welcoming... so I dove right in! lol.. we're just people just like you... Hope to hear from you soon! : -)

A better group of people you will not find, good luck with your healing journey and I hope being here helps :hug:

Welcome Jaida,

I hope you will find what you are searching for here. I think you came to the right place. Good that you posted. Don't force yourself to much, take your time. We'll be there. We know it's hard to post something. Specially for the first time here.. It's great that you did..

Love,

SLG

(((Jaida))) Welcome to the group. This is an amazing place to be while on your healing journey. Take all the time you need and post when you are ready :hug:

Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Take precious care of yourself!

:kitty: Tracy

• 1 month later...