Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Just Wanted To Introduce Myself

Hello all. :) My name is Daniela. I found this site because of a good friend who knows I am struggling with memories and other issues coming from my abusive childhood/adolescence. I am going through a really tough time. Every day I wake up wondering if today is the day I'm going to end up in a hospital psych ward. :blink: They say reaching out to people and talking about my experience is supposed to help. I go to a lot of recovery/support meetings and now I'm trying this, the online support scene. I really like what I have seen on this site and am glad my friend told me about it.

Cheers!

Daniela

Hi Daniela! :hug: Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad you found us. I think you will find this the best and most supportive group on the net! The members here are such wonderful, kind, supportive people who are always here to listen and support others in need.

I'm so sorry for whatever brought you here, but I'm so happy you are here now. I know that the self-healing journey can be hard and the road is long but know that you are not alone here. We are always here to help you.

Please take your time in looking around. Post when you are ready and feel safe enough! I'm looking forward to getting to know you. If you ever need anything please feel free to PM me!

Take precious care of yourself.

:kitty:Tracy

Welcome to AS hon. I was told about his site by a friend too and I am glad I found it. The people here are really supportive and loving. I know you will love it here.

I am sorry you are going through a hard time right now but you have come to the right place.

just me ,

storm

Thank you for the wonderful welcome!

Daniela :)

Welcome! my name is Daniela too! :) i don't meet people with the same name very often, i'm so happy!!!

you'll find a great group of people here, everybody is very supportive and kind.

:hug::throb::hug:

Daniela.

((((((Daniela))))))))

Im sorry that something had to happend to you for you to have to be here but i am glad you were able to find this group. Welcome! :)

Please post as much as youd like and know that you are not alone.

:hug::hug::hug:

Donna =)

I hope that here is a place that can help on your healing journey :hug:

Hi Daniela and welcome to After Silence.

Guest Aurelie

Welcome Daniela,

I think you stumbled on the right place, I haven't been posting much lately but I've always found support and freedom of expression here, the family is wonderful and has provided friendship and opinions that widened my field of options in terms of acquiring tools to handle various situation.

Bless you,

Aurelie :):throb: