Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Chat Room

I went into chat tonight and notices that we are no longer doing colors.

Is there a reason why?

I guess it just gave me a total shocking moment that I didn't have a choice of what color I want.

I"m not trying to start trouble.

Just was sharing what was on my mind.

I hope I'm not the only one.

Thanks for reading.

Found

I agree. I don't mind it otherwise, but I find it far easier to differentiate people by colour.

Yeah, I agree on that.

Now every line is running together and very hard to keep up. :hammer:

It might have been a glitch - as far as I know there should be no changes to the chat room - but I will look into when I get back.

Please know we have very little technical control over the chat room - and would not make any changes like this without letting you know the reasons why

karen

It might have been a glitch - as far as I know there should be no changes to the chat room - but I will look into when I get back.

Please know we have very little technical control over the chat room - and would not make any changes like this without letting you know the reasons why

karen

Thanks for your response.

Found

It is allowing PM's too.

Thanks

Whitedove

Yes, it does have a few pluses, but I really miss the colors.

I have alerted admin to let them know the chat room has been changed to a new one - hopefully they can contact whoever is responsible for the room and get our old one back

best wishes

karen

Thank you Karen!

Found

yes and there are sounds also only 3 meow, whip and slap which for me are all triggering but can be turned off but not good choice of sounds who ever came up with that on,

nem

I hate the sounds too - the last chat room we had with sounds had a door slamming - used to make me jump everytime

Hopefully it will be sorted soon - if it can be sorted - I am still not sure

karen

Yeah, I have been very triggered by the new changes. I don't do too well with noises.

Found

Any word or more information on if the changes were on purpose or by accident, and if they can be changed back?

Thanks Karen!

I appreciate all the work you all do on here.

found

Chat should be fixed now. My apologies for the delay.

Thanks Lindy.

• 1 month later...

what changed? going in to look now :flowers:

Edit: I have noticed that everything has changed again. I have posted to the admins to see what is going on. We will let you know shortly :flowers:

Sad

Edited by sadeyes22

Yes it has. I was gonna sat something again, but didn't want to feel like I was being a pesty pest.

You should do found - sometimes if no mods have been in chat then we don't know about it!

xx

Ok, thanks Possum. But now you know the issue again. I think we love the sound affects(I do). However, the group doesn't like the fact of no color and you can't tell who is typing. It there a way to have the best of both worlds? Just curious. But I want to take time to thank the mods and administration for your hard work in trying to answer our questions and keeping all of us safe. We are blessed to have each of your help and support. Blessings to you on this coming Thanksgiving season.

Found