Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new here

Guest freed

Hi everyone, i'm new to the site and new to healing. it was last year that i finally accepted and understood that i'm a survivor. that has changed my life in so many ways. i wish i could say all those changes have been good. some changes have been freeing and other changes have been destroying me, it's hard doing this alone... .

there's something very comforting about this site. there are very strong women here and i admire that so much. i wish i was strong enough to call myself a feminist and strong enough to use my voice.

i'm glad i found this site and i hope i can give as much (if not more than) i receive.

Free

(((Freed))) Welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you had to go through all you have, but i am glad you found your way here. I'm sorry changes have been tough... you are not alone. I feel that way too. I hope you find support and healing here as I have. We are here for you. I can tell you have a beautiful heart, and i look forward to getting to know you better. All the best. Let me know if you ever need anything.

love clarissa

welcome to the group, I hope you'll stay and share this difficult road with us. Changes are never easy, are they? I know it can be so very hard at times but as long as you keep moving you are in the right direction. There is really no good and bad when it comes to healing, we all do the best we can given the circumstances and mistakes can be precious lessons too.

Please feel free to post anytime you wish, we are here for you!

Hugs,

Verena

(((freed))) Welcome to After Silence. You are strong in using your voice just by coming here. Know that we are here to support you and you do not journey alone. You are courageous and beautiful. You are a survivor. Be kind to yourself :)

thank you so much for the warm welcomes and encouragement. i have to say it again. this site has a very comforting feel to it. i look forward to getting to know all of you.

free

hi Tee,

seems like every day there's something new to confront. i've been reading through the posts and i can see there's a lot of supportive people here. because of that, i'll walk away from my computer feeling stronger than i did when i sat down, but i know i'll tell myself i'm still not strong enough. i thought about posting to maybe release some of this stuff (feels like it's crushing me) but... i don't think i'm brave enough yet. i hope things are ok with you and thanks for asking about me!!

free