Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I stayed safely inside instead of forcing myself to go out and do stuff.

And for what it's worth, this winter weather, especially the ice nonsense can stop any time now!!!

Today I literally did sing like nobody was listening. Turns out, nobody was. This is a good thing 'cause I wasn't even trying to hit half the notes!

I seized the opportunity to take back my old volunteer job. If it works out, it literally will be the answer to my prayers.

I made a low slide out of a large, ridiculously sturdy box and let two small children slide down again and again and again for about an hour. Which was deliriously fun for all involved.

Yesterday, I went to bed at 9:30pm, I was so worn out. First thing I've done "for myself" in awhile now.

I held my teddy bear while teaching Grey. She's used to me sometimes needing a helping paw, so aside from greeting the bear, she ignored him.

I'm actually really proud of this...

I had to buy marshmallows today for an activity I'm doing with my playgroup. I normally don't buy or keep sweets at all because I have an uncontrollable taste for them. The way I handled the obvious trigger for this problem was to buy something special for myself, a protein bar (I LOVE protein bars) which I ate in the car so I had a treat for myself instead of battling cravings all the way home. Then I buried the marshmallows at the back of the fridge. Here's hoping they last!

relaxed

I went to fellowship...

cool

I'm actually really proud of this...

I had to buy marshmallows today for an activity I'm doing with my playgroup. I normally don't buy or keep sweets at all because I have an uncontrollable taste for them. The way I handled the obvious trigger for this problem was to buy something special for myself, a protein bar (I LOVE protein bars) which I ate in the car so I had a treat for myself instead of battling cravings all the way home. Then I buried the marshmallows at the back of the fridge. Here's hoping they last!

You can do it. So proud of you!!!

went out and enjoyed myself for the first time in ages!! :)

YAY good for you.

With the help of a good friend and panda we made it through emdr in one piece

YAY

I held my teddy bear while teaching Grey. She's used to me sometimes needing a helping paw, so aside from greeting the bear, she ignored him.

:up::up::up:

I seized the opportunity to take back my old volunteer job. If it works out, it literally will be the answer to my prayers.

I made a low slide out of a large, ridiculously sturdy box and let two small children slide down again and again and again for about an hour. Which was deliriously fun for all involved.

Yesterday, I went to bed at 9:30pm, I was so worn out. First thing I've done "for myself" in awhile now.

Incredible!

ate 2 meals

awesome!

I set some strong boundaries that I am determined to stick by!

WOW that's so awesome!