Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm new here too

Guest purrsia

Guest purrsia

Hello..For a long time now I have tried to make myself look for somewhere on the internet for a rape survivors message board, but I just couldn't do it yet. Well, I feel that its time now. I was raped over almost 20 years ago and I'm still not over it nor do I think I ever will be. I need to talk to people who have been through what I have. Hopefully, this will make me feel alive again.

(((purrsia))) Welcome to After SIlence! I'm so sorry for the hurt you have been carrying for so long. I'm glad you found your way here! You are so very strong and brave for coming here! I hope you find support and comfort and healing here as I definately have. We are here to support you!

love clarissa

Hi purrsia and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for the reasons that brought you here, but I am glad you have found us. I hope that in time you grow to love this place as much as I do.

((((Safe hugs))))

Lindy

(((purrsia))) Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find this to be as supportive for you as I have. There is such a tremendous amount of warmth and friendship here :)