Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Hopeful

Hi everyone. I'm new around here, though I think I originally registered a year or so ago. It's become apparent to me that I have not sought sufficient support or been kind enough to myself in the past. I'm hoping to do both and eventually feel stronger. Many thanks for just being here with me.

HIya Anewwork,

It can be tough without enough support and getting it from those who are kind to you is a great way to learn how to treat yourself better. I hope the healing will go well for you with more support. You can feel so much stronger as the weight of the past is gone. There are some tough patches in it but with care from others those are much better. Hope to catch you around

Rain

Hi everyone. I'm new around here, though I think I originally registered a year or so ago. It's become apparent to me that I have not sought sufficient support or been kind enough to myself in the past. I'm hoping to do both and eventually feel stronger. Many thanks for just being here with me.

Hi Aneworkinprogress! :hi:

I am glad you are becoming more aware of the importance of meeting your needs for support and that you are open and wanting to be more kind to your self. We're glad to be here with you and hoping you will grow stronger with us!

Activist Ally