Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Intro

Hi,

Currently I am 40 years old. I live in Minnesota with my 11 year old daughter. I have 2 other girls 19 and 18 years old. I recently kicked out my ex-boyfriend for a multitude of reasons, but the main one being I think he wanted to rape me, my daughter or both of us. Anyway, the first couple of weeks I was euphoric now I am having a lot of flashbacks and problems due to not only what he did, but stuff that happened when I was a kid. I don't understand why this is all coming out now, but I am having a hard time coping.

ps what do you call it when you are sleeping with someone and wake up with them on top of you just as they are uh finishing?

Hay sheshy. Welcome :hug: Im sorry you have had a hard time. I know how you feel as my past has suddenly come back to haunt me aswell, im not coping to good either. Keep posting, i find it has helped me lots. You are never alone and i hope you find some comfort here.

Take care, bonnie,xxx :hug::hug::hug::hug:

welcome to AS :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Welcome to AS, I hope in some small way that being here can help on your healing journey .. :hug:

:greet: Welcome :greet:

I think you should be proud of yourself for making the decision that is best for you and your girls. Well done.

ps what do you call it when you are sleeping with someone and wake up with them on top of you just as they are uh finishing?

This is rape.

Nicole

You did the right thing and I hope you start to feel good about it. No one has the right to take advantage of you without your approval. It is the same as forcing by violence. Glad you stood your ground. Good for you!!!! :!: