Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

*waves*

Saz

Hey - I'm Saz. I'm 17 and come from the UK.

I've recently decided to start trying to work through certain issues and thought that joining some forums like this would help. I guess I'm just looking for support and somewhere to express my feelings (I don't have anybody to talk to about it in 'real life').

This place looks great ... loads of forums on different topics. I hope I fit in ok!

I'm looking forward to getting to know some people here and hopefully helping you all as much as you'll probably help me.

Saz

:bighug:

:blush:

Welcome to this great place, a lot of great people are here and I hope it helps in your healing process :hug::greet:

*returns wave* HELLO!! :P:dance::woot::up:

I hope u find wot u need here!! :)

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Welcome sweetiepie :D

:hug::up:

:):):)

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad you found us. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, I wish none of us had a reason to be here. I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful group to be a part of. Please know that you are not alone on this healing journey... we are here to listen and support you.

:throb: Take precious care of yourself. :throb:

:kitty: Tracy

Welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for the reasons that brought you here, but I'm glad you've found this amazing place.

Take gentle care,

Lindy