Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Nod, A Wave And A Smile

Hello all! I'm a 25 year old female in the first supportive relationship of my life. I have always been aware of my trama, and am only now starting to truly deal with it. My partner is a sweet, sweet man who is struggling with my past almost as much as I am. My counselor is wonderful. I have two step-kids, 8 and 11, and I'm due with my first any day now.

I joined the forum in the hopes to simply have others to discuss things with and learn from and to eventually break the silence with others.

So I say hello with a nod, a wave and a smile. :)

Hello ArmCrook,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but so very happy that you have a loving supportive family...and congrats on the baby! You will find this site has wonderfully supportive and kind members. You have a foundation for healing, and I wish you well on this journey.

Mary

:hi::supportu::flowers:

Edited by MeBeMary
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ArmCrook and welcome to AS (After Silence)!!!

i am glad it sounds like you have a good support network in person and I hope that AS can be a valuable extension of that network and a safe place for you to break the silence.

If you should have any needs or questions please feel free to message myself or any of the Newbie Support Team as we are here to help!

Wishing you success on your healing journey,

Activist Ally