Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Welcome to AS, bitterchoco!

I'm sorry you have been struggling for the past days.

I hope you find the support and healing you need and deserve.

Take care of yourself.

felts like crying....wanted to shout what ever i felt at this moment....just found out that most of the forums are private

“Life ... is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”

Give it a about a week and you'll figure out how the forum works. I remember how overwhelmed I was when I first joined and started to explore the site. I hope you find AS a safe place to vent and work through some of your feelings and pains. I'm here if you need any help.

Hello bitterchoco,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I know the board can be a bit overwhelming at first but bear with it, and if you have any problems with it, please let me know, and I will do my best to help if I can

take care, Paula

Hello Bitterchoco and welcome to After Silence. ((Hugs))

I've been a member a little over a month and I hope you find this site as helpful as I do.

True, it was rather overwhelming to me at first but now its like an old friend and I've had the pleasure of meeting some very wonderful individuals and I hope you do too.

When "I" is replaced with "We" even illness becomes Wellness.... We can heal together!

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.
Found