Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi.

I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi.

I was raped by a "friend" who I cared about and trusted. I am currently dealing with the aftermath.

I've been looking around a little here, and am hoping this will be a place that I can talk about what I am dealing with.

Awaamir

Edited by awaamir

:P Welcome!!

I hope u find wot u want/need here!! :)

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Guest qtchickaj

Welcome Awaamir,

I'm glad you found us, but sorry you needed to. I've only been here a short while, but everyone has been so nice and comforting.

Best wishes

AJ

I hope that you find comfort and support in your healing journey ... :hug: Welcome.. :hug:

:):):)

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so sorry you have a reason for being here but I'm so glad you found us! Please take your time looking around and post when you feel comfortable. We are here to listen and support you on your healing path, know that you are not alone.

:throb: Take precious care of yourself. :throb:

:kitty: Tracy

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

((((((Awaamir))))))))

I am so sorry that you had to endure anything that you have. Please know that you are not alone and that even if you knew this person it was not your fault.

Please keep posting & be safe.

(((((((Hugs))))))))

Donna =)