Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Back, Waves Madly At All The Old Guys

:hug::hug: God, its been tooooooooooooooo long, I am sooooooooo sorry for being so long in checking up here, things just got a bit hectic ...

So brief rundown for those that know me ...

Mother in law ..Yep still problems .. Way to long and complicated, but she been in and out of hospital for months now

Husband ..... not facing up to those problems ... I threatened to walk out in August, and December and finally he has been turning himself around ...Still got a way to go ... But its getting there ......

Sister and partner finally finding a house so all their stored gear could be moved and I could get the house back .....

Family .... Ok, problems there as well, nothing A***** related though I hasten to add. But too long to go into here

And me, well, I have gone and decided to do the writing that I wanted (Made a start last year) and also get myself a motorbike sorted out, I got a moped last summer and it has triggered all the old biking genes off, now the laws have changed since my last biking days so I need to get a licence sorted out for the bigger machines then its away to go ... Yipeeeeee ... But I feel I may wait till the better weather .... T'is a bit chill right now ..

Anyway, I promise this year to spend time at AS and not be away for too long ...

Oh, and is a UK meet being thought about this year? It was kinda talked about last .. :)

Love and hugs to you all .. :hug::wub::hug:

Hey!!! Welcome back!!!

Good going with the bike, I had a moped for many years and loved it.

Yes the UK gethering is still going ahead have a look at the top of well being for infomation

Best wishes

Karen

Edited by dodo

Hi!!!!! Good to see you, I had been wondering how you were :hug:

Meg x

Welcome back and GREAT to see you again! :greet:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys, good to see you all again as well ... :hug:

Edited by Ihavemadeit