Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New, Scared, And Trembling

Hello

I got online this morning because I knew I needed help.

I hope I can get to know you all, and I hope that I finally found a safe place to talk and share.

I look forward to the future.

Ellaneese,

welcome to After Silence. I know it's hard and I wish you didn't have a reason to be here but please know that you are among people who understand your struggles and are here to support you as best as they can.

Take all the time you need :hug:

Verena

I look forward to the future.

me too :luck:

Guest queenie

Ellaneese :hug:

Welcome, I am so sorry sweetie that you have a reason for being here, but I am glad you have found this place!! Everybody here is very caring and supportive.

queenie

Ellaneese, the hardest thing to do is talk and share but it's what will get you through to start the process of healing the fastest. I know, I've been there. :) Welcome to this wonderful place from another new person. I sincerely hope you find what you need here.

{{{gentle hugs}}}

Ardatha

Welcome to After Silence Ellaneese! I am sorry for the pain that has brought you here but glad you have found us. It is a wonderful place to be while on your healing journey.

:hug: Ellaneese :hug: Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a safe, supportive group that has helped me so much! I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

Welcome sweetie :)

You'll find a lot of great people here !