Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

Went to get a vanilla ice cream cone. I don't know what it is, but it sure makes me feel good and happy inside.

:)

Cone therapy.

:)

Kate

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got cookies!! Everyone is telling me to drop the sweets since I'm pregnant...I say I can have them when I want!(in moderation of course ;) )

I played basketball for a little while today for the first time in years.

had a bubble bath with lush stuff

Kept the curtains closed after a round of bad nightmares, didn't beat myself up over it, just accepted it and recovered. Told myself I'm not at fault for these feelings, they will happen every now and then, then piled on plenty of TLC to myself. Just my way of recovering and felt good about loving myself again.

:flowers: I went to my cousin's 21st birthday party, even though I really didnt want to go, I guess I forced myself out the door!!! :flowers:

I brought myself a new phone, just came today, parents brought it to the hospital, it is a blackberry :)

John

took the time to flatiron my curly hair... sing it with me "I feel pretty..."

i let myself sleep in. then, i splurged and ate pizza. also, i let myself be happy and have fun when my best friend came over for a few hours tonight. :)

I took a long nap- it was lovely

my friend, stephanie and i both passed our tests in our class tonight so we went out to celebrate our victories afterwards by going to chick-fil-a. :)

• 1 month later...