Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey I'm New Here

Guest SiempreSelena

Guest SiempreSelena

Hello everyone. My name is Jessica or Jess. I love tm and tmr and the 2 actors that play in them (Brendan and Rachel) also love Jhonny Depp. I'm also a Huge fan of Selena.

But anyways I've been sexually abused since I was 5 til I was 18, now I'm almost 19. But anyways like I was saying now he is in jail...thank goodness. But I always have that fear that he'll try to get out or will be in jail only for a few years ( but I hope he is in there forever) and plus I have been abused a few times in school.

Now when I'm around any guy it takes awhile to trust them...and when I go around guys, the fear comes back.

I'll go in more dep later...if you all want to hear it.

Edited by SiempreSelena

Hi Jess : -) welcome to AS, You'll find some of the most understanding, caring and supportive people here you could ever meet! Sorry you have a reason to be here.. but always glad to hear about another perp going to jail.

Also the anxiety/trust thing.. I think most if not all of us here suffer from that to some degree, understandably it sounds quite normal to the circumstance.

Tim

Edited by cervantes

Hi Jess. Welcome to AS

Sorry for whats happened to you. I'm glad to hear his in jail now. It's ok to feel the anxiety you feel. It will ease a little with your healing.

Hope you find some support here. We're all pretty easy going people

~Janene

:hug: hi jess

welcome to AS!

i'm sorry to hear about your pain but i'm glad your perp is behind bars- i only wish they'd keep them their for ever!

anyway i hope you find what you are looking for here, i'm sure you will because everyone is really supportive!

emmax

Welcome,i hope u find wot u need here-this is a warm lovin friendly place/"family"..!!

Lookin forward 2 gettin 2 know u..!!

Take Care & Keep Safe!!!!!

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

welcome!

sorry to hear about your reason to be here, but glad that you found this place. i also struggle with anxiety and what not around men, and i think that its pretty normal for us. again, welcome!

:hug: safe hugs

take care,

erin

A better group of people you will not find than on here, I hope they can help in some small way towards your healing, good luck on your journey :hug:

Guest anonny

Hi Jess!

So glad you joined here.. will be a wonderful healing place for you as has for many here.

Jess is a good friend of mine from a The Mummy/Returns board and i know what she's been thru, so, i gave her a little encouragement this will be a good place for her too as it has been for me. :)

Love and Hugs ya,Sweets!

Warm welcome to all newbies here too..you found a great place!

Huggles,

Carole

Guest SiempreSelena

Alex,

I am so glad that he is too...and I hope so much that he doesn't get out and/ or doesn't find away to run away :hmm: it worries me.

:wave: now I can start living a new and normal life.

Carole,

:hug: thankies for the welcome and telling me about this board.

I don't think I could of made it this far without you, and talking to you

made me feel more freely :thanks: for being there for me :).

:throb: love ya, xoxoxo

huggies,

Jess

(little Selena )

(((Jess))) Welcome to the group. I am sorry for the pain that has brought you here. I am glad the monster is behind bars! I wish i had enough courage in my past to have done the same. Hope you begin to find peace and healing here as I have :hug:

Welcome to After Silence! I'm sorry for everything that you have been through and I'm glad you found us. I'm glad to hear that your abuser is behind bars. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

:kitty: Tracy