Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Im New =)

(((((Hugs)))))

Hello all. :)

Ill say quickly, i totally hate introducing myself whether it is online or face to face, it has and does give me the heebie jeebies. :blush:

So with saying that,

My names Donna, i chose the name Donnie because thats my nickname, you can call me Donna or Donnie whichever you would like. Im 27 years old, from NY, i was raped December 9th 1998 as well as on November 21st 2001. I have had a few unsure of incidents before and during those times, but my memory is pretty cloudy when it comes to them, but the two above are glued to my memory.

So yeah im a survivor, but hey im also an Aunt to 5 of the most gorgeous and awesome babies ranging from the ages of 6mths old to 6 yrs old. They are my pride and joy, so definetly brace yourself on how much you will hear me talk about them. What i have always kept with me and what has always kept me going are their total and complete innocence to everything that they see and touch. To see them in action makes life even more worth living than it already is.

I have 4 older siblings, yes i am the youngest. :P

I work in retail at a customer service desk, it has its moments as i always try to say. But its a very hard and stressful job, they always say "dont take your work home with you," as much as i try it never fails.

I dont know what else to say? (See Lindy i DID it! :clap: )

So i guess ill just end my intro post right here. You all seem very lovely, im in hopes to be able to get to know you all.

Please be safe and take care,

(((((((Many Hugs To You All))))))))))

Donna =)

Hi Donna

Welcome to AS, I'm glad you've found us here

I'm also sorry to hear that you had to endure that terrible ordeal on more than one occasion...-hugs-

We are an alright bunch here :woot: who tend to not only lean on eachother a little, but always watch out for everyone else. And there's never a shortage of advice if you need it

Take care and looking forward to getting to know you more

~Janene

hey welcome, i hope u find wot u need here!!!!

:hug: & :wub:

Sookie xoxox

Welcome to After Silence Donnie!!! I think that was a great intro!

I'm sorry for the pain you have gone through. I'm so glad you are here and I hope you find the love and support you are looking for. I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

:kitty: Tracy

The reason we come here is not nice but the people we meet are the very best! :hug: I hope that this place will help in some small way to your healing journey :hug:

(((Donnie)))

Glad to see you've made it here. This is a wonderful and supportive place and I hope you grow to love it as much as I do.

Hope you find the support and encouragement you deserve here.

Love,

Lindy

Guest anonny

A warm welcome,Donnie.

Sorry that has happened to you and more than once.

Looks like you found something happy to focus on to heal yourself, to be a loving auntie. :)

Hope you find lots of help here.

Huggles,

Carole

((Donna))

Welcome to AS. Hope you find what you need here. I'm so sorry you've experienced so much pain. I hope we can maybe help you through your journey. You seem like a gentle and loving spirit.

<3

Alex

(((Donnie))) Welcome to A.S.! I am sorry for all the pain that has brought you to us. I hope you will find healing here as I have. This is a wonderful community full of supportive, caring ppl. I am a nana of a 2 and a half yr old Gson who keeps me going :hug:

((((((Hugs))))))))

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome, i appreciate it very much. :)

(((((Many Hugs To You All)))))))

Donna =)

Guest SiempreSelena

:hug: welcome to the board Donnie.

I'm sorry to hear about what happed to ya.

Everyone here is so nice and sweet.

Awww how sweet I bet your a very loving aunt. :)

many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug::hug:

:hug: thank you for your reply i am 22, married and have a 5 mth old son. I am currently in arkansas. I am praying for the strength to tell my husband what has happened to me in the past. I don't think he'll understand.

thank you for your reply i am 22, married and have a 5 mth old son. I am currently in arkansas. I am praying for the strength to tell my husband what has happened to me in the past. I don't think he'll understand.

Your very welcome.

When or if you do tell your husband please remember that we are here for you. Im sorry that you even have to tell him anything.

((((((Many Safe Hugs))))))))

Donna =) :hug::hug::hug:

• 5 weeks later...